PUBLISHER SALES SERVICES
Enjoy unparalleled access and steadfast representation in every market—over 30,000 accounts—all primed for your success.
In-house Sales Representation
An extension of your business, more than 45 representatives hard at work ensuring your books are placed in markets and channels that maximize your return.
Major Book Retailers
Book lovers want to be able to buy books wherever they shop. We help you connect with readers at every turn.
National account representatives cover all the major book retailers and wholesalers, including:
- Barnes & Noble
- Baker & Taylor
- Ingram Book Company
An acclaimed field sales team selling to more than 2400 independent U.S. booksellers.
Specialists dedicated to mass merchants and airports across the country.
Dedicated sales professionals who understand the unique library landscape.
- Increase exposure and a noticeable presence at all major library events
- Build and drive library buzz for every title in your catalog—frontlist to backlist
Gift and Special Sales
Matches your books with the appropriate museums, gift shops, and specialty retailers all over the U.S.
- Additional support from more than 100 specialty sales commission representatives
Improved visibility in a competitive sales environment with a strong presence at all major industry tradeshows, including but not limited to:
- American Library Association—Summer and Mid-Winter
- Regional Bookseller Association
- American Bookseller Association—Winter Institute and Children’s Institute
- Educational Books and Media Association
- Public Library Association
- Book Expo
- London Book Fair
- Frankfurt Book Fair
Get dedicated book sales representation in the all the right places.Let's Talk